Be a role model and show others, that either you will find a way or you will create a way, but you will not create an excuse.
Even if some of your colleagues has a problem to each solution – be a role model and proof that you act like a lady, think like a man and work like a boss.
Be a role model and remember, that how you make others feel about themselves, says a lot about you.
Be a role model and show that divas don’t do drama, they do business.
Be a role model and show that successful people always have two things on their lips: silence and smile.
Be a role model and leave a little sparkle wherever you go and in whatever you do.
Be inspired and don’t forget to fly, role models!
At the university we’ve learned:
* Microeconomy, Macroeconomy
* Communication policy, Marketing
*Business planning, Business communications
*Finance, Industrial Marketing
*Management, European integrated market etc.
But the real education is coming outside the university:
- In the business books you read after the classes in your spare time. Books, which you read not only with your eyes, but also with your heart and hunger for new skills, hunger for being a better professional and a better person.
- In the conversations with real leaders with worth experience in marketing and sales. Have you noticed how brightly shine the real leaders and professionals? I’m not talking about the ones who talk too much, know everything and always use the word “I”, instead of the word “we”. I’m talking about the real worth professionals. They shine with their presence, with their charisma, with their worth experience and they always talk in “we” form, because they are team-players and team-inspirers. I adore this kind of leaders and I’m happy I had a chance to work with such ones. They are really worth knowing personalities and you could learn much from their management style.
- In additional seminars, trainings and courses you find and have, in order to improve yourself. Even if your company doesn’t provide you such ones, you have to do everything possible to find for yourself such activities and to take part in them. Don’t wait someone else to think about you – you are the first person, who has to do it for yourself.
- In your heart – do it with your heart. Not because you have to do it this way. Not because your manager expects it from you. But because you expect it from yourself first. You have to be true to yourself and your choices.
And while you do the things, mentioned above, there is one thing you should never forget: There will always be haters. But if you can still hear them, then your passion is not loud enough!
Be inspired and don’t forget to fly!
I’m always impressed by people with ideas and ambition.
Such person is Seth Godin – an American author, entrepreneur, marketer, and public speaker.
Here are some of his quotes on marketing and leadership.
- People don’t buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic.
- The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
- The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
- Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
- Everyone is not your customer.
- You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.
- Be genuine. Be remarkable. Be worth connecting with.
- Please, stop waiting for a map. We reward those who draw maps, not those who follow them.
- The reason they want you to fit in is that once you do, they can ignore you.
- People don’t buy what they need. They buy what they want.
- I can tell you this: Leaders have nothing in common.
- Soon is not as good as now.
- You have no idea what you’re doing. If you did, you’d be an expert, not an artist.
- Thrilling is fine. Mattering is more important
Be inspired and don’t forget to fly.
“Women, who wear black, live colourful lives.”
– Neiman Marcus