Or if you could not complete it, here are interesting facts of a research on attitudes and beliefs about creativity:
- Globally, Japan is regarded the most creative country, except by the Japanese
- Americans believe the US is the most creative
- Only 1 in 4 people feel that they are living up to their creative potential
- 75% said they are under growing pressure to be productive rather than creative at work
- Only about half of Americans would describe themselves as creative (global average is even lower at 39%)
- Time and money are seen as the biggest challenges to being able to create
This research is published in April, 2012 and includes 5000 respondents in the US, UK, Germany, France and Japan.
And here is the full report online.
Have a nice day,