Or if you could not complete it, here are interesting facts of a research on attitudes and beliefs about creativity.
This research is published in April, 2012 and includes 5000 respondents in the US, UK, Germany, France and Japan.
- Globally, Japan is regarded the most creative country, except by the Japanese
- Americans believe the US is the most creative
- Only 1 in 4 people feel that they are living up to their creative potential
- 75% said they are under growing pressure to be productive rather than creative at work
- Only about half of Americans would describe themselves as creative (global average is even lower at 39%)
- Time and money are seen as the biggest challenges to being able to create
And here is the full report online.
Have a peaceful evening.