Do you want to have the best brand?
Do you want to be the perfect manager and leader?
If you’re clever and ambitious, you’ll have only one answer to all these questions and it will be “Yes”.
But because you’re clever you’ll also know, that:
- in fact business is not about perfection, it’s about progress
- your product may not be the perfect one, but if you make this product amazing, it’s ok not to be perfect. Sometimes the disadvantages are the real advantages.
- often it’s better to improve step by step than to delay with the perfect execution.
- to be perfect you must have priorities in your business and your priorities will be the mirror of your character. What do you want to see in the mirror?
- having priorities means that the scenario “I’ll do it later/ someday” is the wrong one, because “someday” is not a day of the business week.
- “Have no fear of perfection. You’ll never reach it”, said Salvador Dali.
Some people think, that ROI is not a purpose, because best brands weren’t born to be the most profitable, but to make life better. Isn’t it almost PERFECT?
Be inspired and don’t forget to fly!