Such person is Seth Godin – an American author, entrepreneur, marketer, and public speaker.
Here are some of his quotes on marketing and leadership.
- People don’t buy goods and services. They buy relations, stories and magic.
- The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.
- If it scares you, it might be a good thing to try.
- The reason it seems that price is all your customers care about is that you haven’t given them anything else to care about.
- Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers.
- Everyone is not your customer.
- You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.
- Be genuine. Be remarkable. Be worth connecting with.
- Please, stop waiting for a map. We reward those who draw maps, not those who follow them.
- The reason they want you to fit in is that once you do, they can ignore you.
- People don’t buy what they need. They buy what they want.
- I can tell you this: Leaders have nothing in common.
- Soon is not as good as now.
- You have no idea what you’re doing. If you did, you’d be an expert, not an artist.
- Thrilling is fine. Mattering is more important
Be inspired and don’t forget to fly.