Everyone knows, that:
- smoking can cause lung cancer – cigarette smoking is the number one risk factor for lung cancer and it’s responsible for 87% of lung cancer deaths;
- smoking can cause heart disease;
- smoking can cause stroke, because it affects your arteries;
- smoking can cause asthma.
Everyone knows, but obviously knowing is not enough. And here comes the reminding!
The social campaigns are one of the good reminders about this problem. They are dedicated to inform people how big this issue is in fact, so that to:
- realize it
- remember the bad effects of smoking
- stop smoking – yes, once you start smoking, it’s hard to stop, but it’s not impossible.
Below are some good examples of such social campaigns – the common things between them are that:
- they use the “KISS” approach (K.I.S.S.=Keep It Simple, Stupid!);
- their visuals are simple, but clever;
- they are mainly with “dark” background, but with “bright” message, that remains on your mind once you read it;
- the messages are short, but straight to the point.
Here they are – see them, feel them, realize them!