* Microeconomy, Macroeconomy
* Communication policy, Marketing
*Business planning, Business communications
*Finance, Industrial Marketing
*Management, European integrated market etc.
But the real education is coming outside the university:
- In the business books you read after the classes in your spare time. Books, which you read not only with your eyes, but also with your heart and hunger for new skills, hunger for being a better professional and a better person.
- In the conversations with real leaders with worth experience in marketing and sales. Have you noticed how brightly shine the real leaders and professionals? I’m not talking about the ones who talk too much, know everything and always use the word “I”, instead of the word “we”. I’m talking about the real worth professionals. They shine with their presence, with their charisma, with their worth experience and they always talk in “we” form, because they are team-players and team-inspirers. I adore this kind of leaders and I’m happy I had a chance to work with such ones. They are really worth knowing personalities and you could learn much from their management style.
- In additional seminars, trainings and courses you find and have, in order to improve yourself. Even if your company doesn’t provide you such ones, you have to do everything possible to find for yourself such activities and to take part in them. Don’t wait someone else to think about you – you are the first person, who has to do it for yourself.
- In your heart – do it with your heart. Not because you have to do it this way. Not because your manager expects it from you. But because you expect it from yourself first. You have to be true to yourself and your choices.
And while you do the things, mentioned above, there is one thing you should never forget: There will always be haters. But if you can still hear them, then your passion is not loud enough!
Be inspired and don’t forget to fly!